Imagine a mountain amidst the desert, a formation of an oasis in the midst of the arid region, where it is the home to rivers, lakes, waterfalls and also an evergreen forest. No, this is not a dream sequence but a reality. Mount Abu is the source of glee in Rajasthan. Located among the magnificent flora and fauna of the Aravalli Range and near the border of Gujarat, this hill station is an eye candy for both the natives and the tourists.
The ‘Shimla of Rajasthan’ has already been glorified for its beauty but there is one more fascination that does not fall under the category of attraction points but has made a name among the popular; and, those are the best hotels in Mount Abu. Yes, here the hotels are speculating in range and tourists relish their stay mainly in the following:
- The Colonial Manek Manor: Situated on a hillock, this 5 star rated hotel is a heritage trophy for the inhabitants and also for the tourists. They extend free breakfast and Wi-Fi service. The rooms are presented with a mini bar, safe, tea/coffee maker, and an LED TV with channel satellites. Their distinctive features include a café lounge, a business centre, and also a spacious garden. One can engross themselves by requesting an ayurvedic massage, and they even indulge in tailored trips and safaris. Therefore, bathing in luxury is at times refreshing, isn’t it?
- Hotel Hillock: When talking about high-end hotels, a mandatory mention is of this one. One can get a picturesque view of the Aravalli Range from the window adding to more reason for staying here. An all-day dining restaurant by the poolside named Mayur is there. The rooms have in them television, makeup mirror, coffee/tea maker, wardrobe, AC, bottled drinking water, separate seating area and also a work desk – providing all the amenities like your own home. It even provides a bar, café, garden, lawn and a conference room, thus, making the stay picture perfect.
- Hotel Aradhana by Ashoka: This hotel is a perfect stay for people wanting an affordable yet luxurious hotel. Situated in a very fine location that too amidst the beauty of nature, this hotel caters to tourists’ need for an in-house restaurant, and also an in-house cooking zone for those people who love cooking and preparing delicious meals. There is even an on-site café which adds to the people’s desire of chilling and, at the same time, sipping some hot beverages. The hotel also provides business centres and meeting rooms for the ones wanting it. This hotel has, therefore, made its name among the best hotels in Mount Abu.
- Saraswati Hotel: This hotel is popular mainly because of its pure vegetarian cuisine offered which is the staple diet of many. Offering both AC and Non AC rooms, this hotel provides every amenity including the lavish ones like laundry services, hot and cold running water, car parking, 24 hours security and airport transfer. The hotel also provides a garden which is apt for people who want an early morning or an evening stroll.
- Hotel Royal Heritage: This hotel is a much-chosen one because of its affordable rates and also the ambience which it donates other than the homely amenities. It has a conference room, well-appointed staff at the front desk, luggage storage, business centre and also free parking. They have categorised rooms and other needed amenities like a make-up mirror, iron board on request, rollaway bed, spacious wardrobe, writing desk and a premium bathroom.
Mount Abu is increasingly becoming a favoured destination all the more for its aura and splendid hotels which caters to tourists of all needs.